The perfect drink for when you’re “doing something close to nothing.” We went down to the beach and gathered a little snow for the staging.
Drinks for Two:
Have two 8-ounce glasses with two or three ice cubes in each ready, and then to a cocktail shaker add:
- 3 jiggers raspberry syrup*
- 2 jiggers simple syrup
- 1/2 jigger lemon juice
- 2 jiggers bourbon
- 3 cubes ice
Shake well and serve.
*This is easy to make by adding simple syrup to raspberry juice, to taste.
This one’s easy to make and even easier to drink. Happy Friday!
Blueberry Bourbon Bomb
- Place two or three ice cubes in an 8-ounce glass
- In a cocktail shaker, place:
- 3/4 ounce blueberry syrup (or blueberry juice with simple syrup)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 3 ice cubes
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into glasses, top off with carbonated water and gently stir.
It’s five o’clock somewhere! Bombs away!